Most Frequently Asked Questions
2. You have new goals within your life's plan
3. Your life insurance policy hasn't performed as you expected
4. Your estate tax and business continuation plans have changed.
2. Health of the Insured
3. Type of Insurance Policy
4. Life Insurance Policy Premium
5. Life Insurance Policy Death Benefit
6. Insurance Company Rating
2. Analyze keeping the policy versus selling it
3. Negotiate on your behalf for the highest offer and lowest expenses
4. Upon completion of the sale, provide the owner, insured and advisor with the Settlement MastersTM Client Compliance file
Did you know?
If you are 65 or older or have experienced a change in your health condition, your life insurance policy might sell for more cash than you realize!